Step One - Zip Authentication
* marks required fields of data.
If you do not know the four digit +4 extension for your zip code, please check the U.S. Postal Service website for more information.
If your request for the Congressman is urgent or timely, please contact my Washington, D.C. office directly for further help at 202.225.4426. These requests include all individualized case work or personal matters. Listed below are examples of urgent request that my office may be able to help with.
- Help acquiring a passport/visa
- Help receiving disability
- Help receiving Social Security payments
- Help with a government agency such as the VA or IRS
If you have any difficulties, please contact my office.